- What do I need to register for a buyer's number?
A valid driver's license.
- What is a buyer's premium?
Buyer's premium is a percentage that varies per auction and is added to all of your purchases, it is used to help cover auction expenses.
- What payment methods are accepted?
Cash, valid check or credit cards (4% fee).
- How much does it cost to have an auction?
We work on commission and it varies per auction depending on what you are looking to sell. Feel free to contact us for a free consultation.
- Do you buy items?
Yes, we do. Feel free to give us a call to discuss your merchandise.
- Do you sell items prior to the auction?
No, we do not. We do take absentee bids though if you cannot make it!
- Are there items for sale after the auction?
No, at our auctions we generally sell everything or work with a local charity to remove remaining items.
- Do you deliver large pieces?
No, we do not. However, we do have recommendations for companies to assist you.
- Do I have to remove all of my purchases on auction day?
It depends on the auction, but generally, we can offer additional times for you to pick up your purchases.
- Any Additional Questions? Feel free to give us a call at 816.820.3313!