Auction Services: What We Offer
At Legacy Auction Group and Estate Sales we offer several auction services to you. Legacy provides auction services, oversees estate sales, and manages business liquidations in the Kansas City Metro and surrounding areas. You’ll have more in depth information following in this article about each of our auction’s services and how we can help you. Licensed, and certified owner, Bradley Chapin and our auction team have the experience and knowledge necessary to manage your auction services to the best of our ability.
All our auction services start with a free consultation – in home! One of our knowledgeable professional representatives will walk through your property and discuss all your unique situations and needs. We will walk you through the entire process to make this an easy transition in a possible difficult time for you. Some of the services we offer are:
- Real Estate Auctions: This is an effective method of selling any real estate. This involves the public sale of property through a competitive bidding structure. Regardless of whether you’re interested in selling or purchasing real estate our auction services might be for you!
- Business Liquidation Auctions: Starting a business and going out of business are equally challenging and stressful. If your business needs to close or relocate “liquidating your assets” might be your best option. This converts your equipment and assets of the business into cash. An auction will be able to sell your inventory “as is” much more quickly.
- Farm Equipment and Machinery Auctions: Farm equipment sales auctions are a cost effective, fast, and efficient means to dispose of your excess or outdated equipment. Whatever the reason for wanting to sell your agricultural equipment, using our auction services will be beneficial to you to get the most money.
- Antiques and Collectibles Auctions: These auction services come in handy for items that have subjective value or are low commercial value – such as antiques. Its hard to assign a concrete value to antiques because what’s valuable to one person, may not be to another. Auction services allow antique sellers to reach larger audiences, thus attracting more buyers!
- Coin Collection Auctions: This has consistently been proven to be one of the best ways to collect the highest return for collectible coins. When you’ve decided to sell a coin collection, the focus should be getting the most money. Legacy’s auction services and our experts can walk you through the process and advise the best way to bring them to market.
- Charity Auctions: This type of auctions is great for fundraising for things like nonprofits, schools, and other organizations. Highest bid wins the item, and the proceeds go towards the fundraising organization. These are fun events and can lead to long-term engagement with donors! Using professional auction services can take fundraising events to the next level and increase the amount of money raised.
Whatever auction services you may need, Legacy Auction Group and Realty has got you covered! Our goal is to educate, as well as make this transition period as smooth as possible. Call us at 816-820-3313 or visit our website to schedule a FREE consultation today. If you need auction services, you want someone with knowledge and experience to help. Based in Kansas City but we also service the areas of Lee’s Summit, Independence, Blue Springs and Lawrence, KS.