Estate Sales Services, and the Auction Process
Estate sales services are just one of the many things offered from Legacy Auction and Realty based out of the Kansas City metro area. Estate sales services, the sale of someone’s entire estate, are usually needed after a major life change that happens suddenly, such as a death, divorce, or moving. During the sale everything in a house is tagged with a price, and people walk through and buy things. Estate sales services is not something that everyone is knowledgeable on, so let Legacy Auction Group and Realty guide you and help you along the way.
If you're thinking about liquidating your loved one's possessions, an estate sale or auction may be the ideal option. Should you hire estate sales services for help in these trying times? Short answer, most likely. Organizing an estate sale can be a long and tedious process, as everything needs to be cataloged and priced appropriately. Hiring a professional estate sales services company eases this stress greatly. A good company will take care of everything - including removing items from storage, sorting through the items inside the home, appraising and organizing and scheduling and advertising the event for you. Legacy Auction Group & Realty provides auction services, oversees estate sales, and manages business liquidations. We offer a complete range of auction and asset management services. Lets go over our auction process:
- Consultation: Contact us to schedule a free, no obligation, in-home consultation. One of our representatives will walk through the property with you and discuss the unique needs of your situation and how we can best help you.
- Marketing: After a contract has been established, we will go to work. Our team will begin photographing your property and advertising your auction. The marketing package includes advertisement by MLS home listing (where applicable), professional photography, flyers, placement & directional signage, many online platforms, including social media, mailers, newspaper ads, open houses/showings, and much more!
- Setup: Our team will work tirelessly to prepare your property for auction. We also offer the ability to move your items off-site with an in-house packing and moving team. At an on-site auction, our team will merchandise your items on professional tables with linens. Items will be pulled out from every nook and cranny on your property to be presented for sale. Locking display cases will be used for jewelry, coins, or other valuables.
- Auction Day: Our team will professionally handle every aspect of the auction. We provide all staff including auctioneers, cashiers, clerks, ring men and support staff. Professional equipment will be utilized throughout the auction including a mobile office trailer, wireless sound system, and more!
- Post Auction: Our finance team will issue you a check, minus our commission and other costs or fees (if applicable) within five business days. We can arrange a donation company to pick up any unsold items. We also offer professional post-auction cleaning services.
Legacy Auction Group manages estate sales services, so you don’t have to! A major life transition can be made into a peaceful process.
Legacy Auction Group and Realty is professional and full-service. If you need estate sales services or estate liquidators in Kansas City, MO or the areas of Independence, Blue Springs, Lee's Summit, Liberty, North Kansas City, Leavenworth, Overland Park, Shawnee, Leawood, Topeka, Lawrence, St. Joseph and more! If you have questions give Legacy Auction Group & Realty a call at (816) 820-3313. You can also contact us to schedule a free auctioneer consultation!